Do you like working with children?
The month of September marks the arrival of many young people to Spain who come from the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany and other various countries and who participate long term to Erasmus programmes in Spanish universities, attend business schools or work in schools as conversation assistants.
If you are one of them and your mother tongue is – or you speak very well – English, French, Italian or German and you like children, NeedAuPair would like to suggest you some possibilities to spend your free time and gain some extra money:
- The first and most popular option is to be Au Pair. In the following link, you can find the advantages brought by being an Au Pair in Spain http://needaupair.com/blog/por-que-ser-au-pair-en-espana . Moreover you have the possibility to be Demi Au Pair in order to work a less amount of hours.
- The second option is to be a Nanny or a Babysitter in a Spanish family. The main differences between an Au Pair and a Nanny are:
- the Nanny receives a salary that is far higher than the one received by the Au Pair;
- the Nanny must always be registered with the Social Security System, while the Au Pair doesn’t need to in most countries;
- the Au Pair hasn’t got much experience in taking care of children while, in addition to the experience, the Nanny has a proper title in the field of children care;
- the age of the Au Pairs is limited in each country while regarding the Nannies there is no such age limit.
In our section of frequently asked questions you can find more information about the differences between Au Pair and Nanny http://needaupair.com/recursos/0/preguntas-frecuentes#aupair_nanny
- The third option is to be a language tutor (especially in English), meaning you will help the children of a Spanish family with the chosen language through homework and games and in exchange you will receive remuneration. Spanish families often require this option nowadays.
If you’re interested in any of these possibilities, you can sign up for free at www.needaupair.com as Au Pair or Nanny and specify in your cover letter what you’re looking for. The more details you give the easier it will be to find the perfect match.
What are you waiting for? Sign up!