Hello! I´am Anna
Dear Au Pair
Good day to you and we hope that you are well.
We are an Italian-Nigerian family living in the United Kingdom who have decided to find an au-pair, because we need external assistance from a mature person to supervise our children while we are away at work. This could include some light house work as well.
Our names are:
1. Anna – Professional Digital graphic designer working 9a.m-5p.m
2. Hamilton – Professional Accountant working 9a.m-5p.m
3. Jasmine – 8 Year old primary school with a 9a.m-3pm attendance
4. Lemar - 10 Year old primary school with a 9a.m-3pm attendance
We live in a 5 bedroom spacious house in a tranquil town of South Woodham Ferrers. This is a 40 minute train ride to Central London. This is a quiet town with mainly young professionals who have young families but work in London.
Lemar and Jasmine, attend one of the local schools that are 5-10 minutes bicycle ride from the house. Our children are very independent and as such they require minimal supervision.
• They enjoy/like school a lot. So the correction of homework will be required.
• They will need reminding to tidy up their room, which they love doing as well.
• Twice a week, the kids have after-school events. Means that they finish at 4pm instead of 3pm.
• We are bringing up the children to be independent and responsible. This is something that we strongly would like the au-pair to continue with the children on our behalf.
We will require your assistance with light housework to keep our home in a tidy state. You will assist with preparing dinner with a target dinner time of 7:15pm.
The house consists of 5 bedrooms ( one single x Au pair ), 3 bathrooms , kitchen, living room , playroom , garden.
There is the possibility to attend English classes in a nearby village, some of our au pairs have learned English with the children , with friends and studying independently.
The children are speaking English and understand Italian, I speak Italian with my partner.
Preferable starting date: mid end July.
Working hours during school term: weekdays part time, in the morning from 7.30 until 8:50 in the afternoon from 3:20 until 7.00pm.
Working hours during school holiday: weekdays, in the morning from 9 until 7.00pm (you may have a free day during the week).
Free time: every night, all weekends.
Pocket money £75 per week
We are a normal serious but fun loving family looking for a kind hearted fun au pair to mix in with our family. If you are interested and would consider being our au pair please contact us.
If you are interested in our family contact us and tell us more about yourself:
• Your personality
• If you have allergies
• Why you want to make the au pair and what do you expect from
• When are you able to start.
• How much do you wish to stay.
Anna & Hamilton