Single parent: No, our family has two parents
Father Occupation: N.A.
Mother Occupation: N.A.
Number of people living in the house: 5
Family language: English
- Boy of 5-10 years
- Girl of +10 years
- Boy of 2-5 years
Domestic help: Yes
We had previously AuPair: Yes
Family dietary requirements : No
Religion: Other and it is not important for me
Area of residence: Big city
Property type: Single family Home
Number of rooms: 5
Number of bathrooms: +4
Swimming pool: No
Information about the position
Job needed: Au Pair
Hours needed: 15-30
Weekly pay: 100 GBP
Job Position: Full season Au Pair
Preferred sex Au Pair: Female
Language you need: Spanish
Experience required: High (500 - 1000 hours)
Required age range: 18 - 23
There are children with special needs: No
Smoking is allowed: No
It is necessary to take care of pets: No
Swimmers only: No
You need cycling: No
You need to know first aid: No
It is necessary to drive: Not necessary
You can attend language courses: Yes
We are looking for an Aupair to start immediately!
We have 3 children: 13yrs, 8yrs and 4yrs (but really we need extra help mostly with the 8 and 4 year old)
Your duties will be childcare mostly with some light house work as I have a cleaner that comes twice a week
All our kids are not shy and very active and outgoing children that love to chat and have conversations. They never feel intimidated by adults! They love the au pair experience and enjoy getting to know them. We try to have fun and our house is never quiet or boring!
I would like the person that is going to live with us to be a fun, upbeat, talkative, clean, tidy and organised person.
A brief outline of duties you will be required to do are:
• Doing Laundry mostly for kids
• Vacuuming only common area (kitchen, lounge, play room and entrance)
• Preparing light meals or snacks for the children.
• Cleaning the kitchen up after meals and keeping the common area clean and tidy (kitchen, lounge, play room and entrance)
• Toy tidying
• Keeping the kids cupboards tidy
• Encouraging children to play and not spend time watching TV or being on their iPads. You can do this by taking them out on outings and crafts at home etc!
• Waking children up in the morning
• Preparing the children for school
• Assist the children with their homework
• Playing with the kids
Your working hours will be around 30-35 (broken down to a few in the morning and a few in the late afternoon into the evenning)
Your pay will be £100 per week
(Including 1 babysitting per week)
If this sound good to you – please send me some info about you like a skype contact and a picture so that we can put a face to the name!
Looking forward in hearing from you and possible welcoming you into our home soon!